04 July 2007

In Memory of Terry

Chris,

My deepest sympathies go out to you and the family. The one saving grace at this very sad time is, that Terry is no longer in pain, he is now at peace.

Terry was truly a great man, who'll I will miss very much and I know by everyone else that was fortunate enough to have been able to know and meet him.
I feel honoured that I was a friend of Terry's. He was also a great role model in the working environment and I enjoyed working with him so much. Those were some great times, which haven't been matched anywhere else I have worked.
Although he has now passed on to a better place, he will continue to live on in my memories and heart forever.

No person is ever truly alone. Those who live no more, Whom we loved, Echo still within our thoughts, Our words, our hearts.
by Richard Fife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very fitting tribute and one that is definitely seconded here.

Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian,a fitting tribute.

Went to Terry's funeral today.It was very well attended as you would expect.All the old faces were there.
It was nice to see the admiral,Cliff,Janet,Sandra,Jo,and Lloyd.
I have to echo your words they were happy times on that desk.

Best wishes mate hope things are well with you and your family.Speak to you soon.

Andy